For home learning during the Spring 2021 Lockdown please see each individual class area for daily learning packs.
Aslacton Primary School has a Covid-19 remote learning offer. This is for;
- Individual children self-isolating or shielding
- Whole classes self-isolating
- Whole school self-isolating
A remote learning package will be needed to support the home learning of these children while they potentially self-isolate for 14 days.
Taking into consideration teacher workload, we will offer;
- White Rose worksheets appropriate to the area of Maths the children have or are currently covering. Please click on the link to the White Rose Home Learning website https://whiterosemaths.com/homelearning/
- A book in their book bag as normal, then please access the Oxford Reading Tree https://www.oxfordowl.co.uk/for-home/library-page?view=details&query=&type=book&age_group=&book=&book_type=Non-fiction&series=Oxford+Reading+Tree
- Collins Big Cats Books https://collins.co.uk/pages/big-cat-ebooks
- Phonics Play – https://www.phonicsplay.co.uk/parents
For Writing, Science and Foundation subjects.
- Please see your child’s year group overviews issued by the class teacher for the topic areas. Then access the Class Clips on Primary BBC – https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/1vYCLNlGK2wdM8R9FqhVxhV/class-clips-primary
- Spelling lists in your child’s homework book.
- The class homework email will be used as a means to keep in touch, ask advice and for teachers to give feedback on any learning forwarded to them. Please note teachers will only have limited time in their work hours to respond, however with endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible.