To Order Uniform
Our Uniform supplier is My Clothing. Parents can order directly from the supplier via the following link http://www.myclothing.com/
The school encourages all children to wear school uniform as it:
- gives the children a feeling of belonging to the school
- is practical for all weather conditions and comfortable
- is good value for money and means that children are not asking for expensive labeled sweatshirts, etc.
The uniform consists of:
- Blue sweatshirt or cardigan*
- Sky blue polo shirt*
- Grey or navy skirt or trousers
- Girls may wear blue or grey pinafore dresses or summer dresses
- Sensible black shoes suitable for school activities
All clothing and footwear should be clearly marked with your child’s name.
The following kit is needed for P.E. and Games and should be brought to school on Monday and hung on the child’s peg so it can be used during the week and then taken home on Friday for washing.
- navy or black shorts
- plain T-shirt (preferably white or pale blue*)
- Jogging trousers
- trainers to be worn outdoors for games
For health and safety reasons jewellery should not be worn, the only exception is a watch. Children with pierced ears may wear studs but these must be removed for P.E., Games and Swimming. If your child is unable to take out their own earrings, then they should be removed before the child comes to school on the days when they have P.E. or Swimming.