- Just One Norfolk – Advice and suport for children, young people and their families/carers in Norfolk. Visit: https://www.justonenorfolk.nhs.uk Call: Just one on 03003000123
- Childline – If you are under 19, you can talk to Childline about any concerns you have. Call: 08001111. The number will not appear on your phone bill
- Kooth – FREE Online counselling and peer support for 10-25 year olds. Visit: https://www.kooth.com/
- ChatHealth – A secure text messaging service for parents, carers and young people to confidentially ask for help about a range of issues and find out how to access local services. Text: 07480635060
- Young Minds– Parents helpline call: 08088025544
- Thrive App – Thrive: Use games to track your mood and teach yourself methods to take control of stress and anxiety.
- Nelson’s Journey– If you are under 18 and have experienced the death of someone close to you, you can get support here: https://nelsonsjourney.org.uk/or call: 01603431788
- If you are a Norfolk family in need of support with food and paying your bills, you can contact the Norfolk Assistance Scheme on : 03448008020 or visit: https://www.norfolk.gov.uk/care-support-and-health
- Watton Medical Practice: https://www.wattonmedicalpractice.co.uk/
- Clarence House Dental Practice: https://www.together.dental/watton/
- Watton Community Food Hub- Universal food bank for Watton and surrounding areas and the base for Watton Holiday Kitchen. Located at The Crown Hotel. Food bank collection time 9:30am-11:55am 7 days a week for private collection outside of pub trading hours. Collections can be made at any other time during trading times if required. Contact via Facebook or message 07494417257. They are always looking for donations of ambient/non perishable foods. If you need a food parcel all you need to do is message and let us know how many people it is for – no other questions and no referrals.
Translation of guidance for parents and carers on early years providers, schools and colleges in the autumn term
We have translated our guidance for parents and carers with children in nursery, school, or college in the autumn term.
The guidance is now available in the following languages: